Welcome to Southam Primary School!
- where getting better never stops!
On behalf of all the staff, governors, helpers, parents and children I would like to extend a warm welcome to you and thank you for entrusting your child’s education with us, this is a responsibility that we take very seriously.
I believe that Southam Primary is a wonderful school to be a part of. This is because of our brilliant children, dedicated and enthusiastic staff and supportive parents. By working together we have established a school environment that is happy, exciting and inspires children to be the best that they can be.
Children are at the heart of our school. Everything we do is aimed towards helping our children develop as individuals and to equip them for life in the future. Our purpose is to give each individual child every opportunity and encouragement to achieve their full potential intellectually and physically; to develop emotional, social, spiritual and moral values; and to become a valuable citizen. This is supported by a highly talented and enthusiastic team of committed teachers and learning assistants, who work incredibly hard to provide the children with an exciting curriculum within a friendly environment in which each child feels happy and safe.
One of the many strengths of our school is the close relationship that we have between all members of our school community- staff, governors, parents and the wider community. For children to reach their full potential we need to work in partnership with you. Helping children to do their best is vital. It is important for us to work together so that we all understand what children are learning and are able to achieve.
Children are at the heart of everything that we do at Southam Primary School – we aim to give children an educational experience that they will always remember and will equip them to be lifelong learners.
We welcome you to our lovely school which we are incredibly proud of and are delighted that you have chosen to send your child to join us.
Southam Primary School is a caring school, where getting better never stops!
We achieve this by:
· Providing an inspirational learning environment that stimulates curiosity, enjoyment, excitement and raises aspirations
· Having a positive active partnership with our community
· Developing lifelong learners where all success is celebrated
Our School Mission Statement
Southam Primary School strives to enable children to develop their individual potential within a challenging and caring environment by:
· Creating an environment that stimulates curiosity, initiates and supports learning through a broad and balanced curriculum.
· Maintaining a strong partnership between parents, teachers, governors and outside agencies.
· Placing a high value on the community as a source of learning and using the school as a community resource.
· Developing in the children self-esteem and awareness of moral and social issues in preparation for responsible adulthood.
Emma Longworth, Head Teacher
If you would like paper copies of any of the documents published on our website please contact the school office on 01926 812520 or firstname.lastname@example.org